Bayer Advantix Ticks and Flea Remover for 10 kg to 25 kg Dogs
TYPE: Dog Spot-On
QUANTITY: 4 Pipettes (4x2.5 ml)
SUITABLE FOR: All dogs weighing between 10 to 25 Kg.
DESCRIPTION: Ticks and fleas in dogs can be a major cause of many infections and allergies. It is therefore essential to remove their infestation as early as possible. Bayer Advantix Ticks and Flea Remover for 10 kg to 25 kg Dogs is a top quality dog spot on giving protection against ticks and fleas up to 4 weeks. It works for all dogs having a weight between 10 to 25 kg. Imidacloprid is the main constituent present in the spot on which is known for its excellent disinfectant properties. Permethrin is another element which treats itching and scratching caused by allergies. They eliminate lice along with their eggs. Bayer Advantix Ticks and Flea Remover is also effective in neutralising external parasites which can feed on dogs.
BENEFITS OF BAYER ADVANTIX TICKS AND FLEA REMOVER
- Gives protection against ticks and fleas up to 3 months.
- Eliminates lice from the dog’s fur.
- Safeguards your dog against external parasites.
- Reduces itching and scratching.
- Works for all dogs weighing between 10 to 25 Kg.
HOW TO USE
- Remove the tube from the package
- Hold tube in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off, turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the tube
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove the cap from the tube
- Separate the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly to apply the required quantity at one spot directly on to the skin.
- Eyes and ears should be prevented while its application
- Do not freeze
- Should not be used on puppies less than 7 weeks of age.
- Bayer Drontal Dewormer For Puppies Oral Suspension 20 ml₹175.00 ₹185.00
- Bayer Bay O Pet Stylopet for Dog₹380.00