Call us Now +91-8744012053
Mon - Sat ~ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFollow & Like
• Keep your pets indoor to ensure their safety. If they run around, allow them to hide in the safest corners of the home.
• Keep the noise of crackers at minimum in the house by drawing in all the doors and windows including curtains.
• Keep plenty of food and water for your pets but do not force them to eat as they are already anxious.
• Don’t leave your pet alone anytime in between the festive season.
• Take your pet on a walk during the day time on the celebration day to make him feel good.
• Make sure to keep medicines after consulting the vet, for your pets to calm in the heavy noise situation.
• Make sure that your pet is wearing a collar and name tag with your phone number on it.
• Carry a full-size picture of the pets you feed or those who live in your society to circulate it in case of lost.
• Be prepared with first aid kit to help any injured pet that you come across during the festival.
• Stay in touch with your local NGO and save contact details of private local ambulance.
• Create a Whatsapp group of animal lovers to communicate during any case of emergency.
• Show your support towards unknown animals too and volunteer in circulating their details.
• Circulate this message at the earliest to save lives, it can make a difference.