7 Dog Breeds That Are Easily Trainable
DOGS that can be trained easily are everyone’s fancy. The bounty of dog breeds available in India, come with their unique anatomy and temperament, often making it difficult for first time pet hopefuls to make a choice. Everyone wants a companion in tune with his/her lifestyle and attitude.
Perhaps your pooch is a bit too naughty for your liking; you still got to feel like a proud parent always. A lowdown on some breeds that can be easily trained compared to others would be a handy read at this point in time. The list has been compiled factoring in the success of obedience training, house-training and exhibition of desirable behaviors by the pup. The ease with which basic commands like sit, stay, down and stand are picked up by the dog will also depend upon the owner’s consistency with training sessions and reward reinforcement techniques. Your puppy not just learns the good stuff but also learns to avoid negative behaviors like jumping on guests or chewing of any item it encounters.
1. Labrador Retrievers
1. Labrador Retriever: Topping are list are Labrador retrievers with their friendly, pleasing and cheerful disposition. This intelligent dog that originated in Canada and USA, will win your heart with its zest to keep its master happy no matter what. Image http://www.vetstreet.com
2. German Shepherd / Alsatian Dog
2. German Shepherd: It has assumed global popularity owing to its intelligence, courage and accommodating nature. This loyal companion when constructively busy is at its happiest best. German shepherds take instantly to training and tasks. This breed excels at sporting competitions/events too. Image http://marketplace.akc.org/
3. Golden Retriever: Originally from the U.K, Golden Retrievers just like Labradors love to please their favorite humans. Hence training them is a breeze. Image http://buzzsharer.com
The breed originally belongs to Germany and France. For starters their cute manes are enough to win you over. But there’s so much more to this breed! Poodles are classified into three varieties namely Standard, Miniature and This dog is intelligent, easily trainable, can be taught interesting tricks and is fun to be with. A composed personality and eagerness to please its owner make this breed a sought after companion.
5. American Cocker Spaniel
the U.S. Cocker Spaniels are smart & eager to learn therefore training them isn’t an uphill task. Apart from this they are calm, cheerful, outgoing and naive. Image https://www.dogbreedinfo.com/
Its birth place is Germany. The breed is intensely loyal to its master. Dobermans can be trained and busying up this breed with tasks through the day also helps to contain its aggression. The Doberman will serve as the perfect guard dog and appears overtly fearless when it comes to dealing with intruders. Early socialization too benefits the Dobie by infusing in it a stable and friendly character. However this breed isn’t good around kids unless the puppy grows in the company of children and has had positive experiences with them throughout. Families with children can avoid adopting this breed. Image https://in.pinterest.com
7. Rottweiler: German by decent, they are famous watch-dogs and can put up an extremely fierce front towards any invader in a bid to protect its human family. Rottweilers are intensely loyal to their masters however families with children should avoid adopting them. The Rottie will require a good amount of daily exercise. This breed is clever and also eager to learn, a calm and consistent trainer can achieve a great deal of success with obedience training or preparing the dog for sporting events. Image http://www.dogbreedplus.com