Cute Things Every Dog Owner Does With His Dog Secretly
Here are some quirky and fun situations that every dog owner would relate to. You may be doing these things secretly for or with your loyal companion. We bravely trespassed on this private zone and raked some cute moments of this beautiful bond between you and your dog for the world to see and know about.
Let’s see if you fit the bill in these (not so anymore) hidden elements.
A dog mommy or daddy will spend a lot of time reading about different brands of dog food, always wanting to pick an organic blend that is high on nutrition. However the same human is often found guilty of eating so called junk food and hardly reading the list of ingredients on packed foods for people.
Most dog owners have a hard time whilst controlling pup’s poop eating habit or sticking its nose in dirt. Image:manifestulromanuluiscuipat.blogspot.in
You love when your dog licks you all over your face but you are particularly finicky about sharing a glass or cutlery with a friend or relative. Image -www.today.com
- In spite of having a beautiful actual name you call your pooch with more than one unique names that are unknown to the outside world. For starters Babytush, Mushypoo; the list just gets kookier!
- Are you one of those who give a speech to their dog while departing for the day’s work? Well the farewell speech could be a mix of words of wisdom, of encouragement and motivating to behave well.
Those moments just melt our hearts when you hold your dog’s paw lounging on the sofa and watching television. Image-thedodo.com
We are sure you are guilty of fondling your pet with your feet, perhaps even more than your hand.Image: www.hypedojo.com/
- You just cancelled a rendezvous with a friend because you realized it coincided with your dog’s walking and defecating schedule.
- You conscientiously pick friends that are animal/dog lovers.
It is no surprise that you talk to your dog, after all he/she is your best friend and many times answer on its behalf either in your head or blurt loudly. Image:www.dogster.com/
- When you are away from your dog you think about him/her a lot. It could be about the things you do together or you are simply worried about it, wanting to rush back and feed it.
Take this as a quiz and if most of these points apply to you then surely your dog is your world. It ain’t called a man’s best friend for nothing. It deserves every bit of your concern and every inch of space in your heart.