Call us Now +91-8744012053
Mon - Sat ~ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFollow & Like
Pet lovers should be sensitive enough to understand the behavior of their pet and pay heed to it whenever required. That’s the way a real pet lover should behave. But it is easier said than done. Dogs do not speak our language and hence it is difficult for humans to understand their tendencies. But still there are ways by which, humans can try to be sensitive towards them.
The dog being the most faithful animal and friend of human deserves every bit of care and attention they are supposed to get from their master. Sometimes they seem to be in pain and try to put a tough act on their face. But their symptoms make it easier for us to understand the pattern of their behavior. Some tendencies which points out that they may be experiencing pain are outlined below:
1. When the animal tries to tend to groom them more than normal, it clearly indicates that they are in pain. It is normal for the dog to keep licking their areas. But sometimes, they lick the area which normally they may never even notice. This is an indication of pain.
2. Another way by which we can easily notice that the dog is in pain is heavy panting. Panting is the most normal behavior of the dog under circumstances like running or exercise. But if the panting happens without any reason, the dog is sure to be in pain.
3. Limping is another sign that the dog is in trouble. Limping can be caused due to many reasons, the most common being arthritis, which hits the older dogs. This causes hesitance in the animals to run or climb stairs. Limping is a clear indication that the dog is suffering with pain.
4. Crying unnecessarily is a reason that the dog is in pain. The dog may cry out of pain caused by an injury. Tummy also troubles and causes pain. Pain is stomach can happen due to many factors and the signs are excessive drooling or vomiting and diarrhea. These things indicate that the dog is down with pain in some area of its body and crying is the only way to communicate about its trouble.
5. Lack of appetite is another reason which indicates towards painful feature in the dog. The animal loses interest in food due to reasons which the owner should try to figure out. Doctor’s help should be sought in finding out the reason behind lack of appetite. It may happen when the dog is in pain.
The above mentioned reasons are the classic ones to determine that the animal is experiencing uneasiness or pain. Dogs can be taken to the vet clinic where they are attended by the doctor who understands the reasons better than the master. This could give the dog some relief and the problem may be sorted. It is thus recommended to keep the pet under supervision so that any abnormality in behavior can be detected and proper action can be exercised.