Hill’s Science Plan Vs Royal Canin
Science Plan dog and cat food is marketed by Hill’s Pet Nutrition Inc. which was founded by Dr. Mark L. Morris. Hill’s Science Plan’s dog food is rich in nutrients and has high quality ingredients. Science Plan’s dog food has been trusted by pet owners and veterinarians for more than 70 years. Science Plan dog food is manufactured in US facilities and the food passes through more than 60 quality checks per batch. Major products in the dog food segment of the company include:
- Hill’s Canine Advanced Fitness Large Breed with Chicken
- Hill’s Adult Advanced Fitness Large Breed with Lamb & Rice
- Hill’s Canine Adult Light Chicken Dog Food
- Hill’s Adult Advanced Fitness Medium with Chicken
- Hill’s Canine Performance Dog Food
- Hill’s Adult Advanced Fitness Mini with Chicken
- Hill’s Canine Sensitive Skin Dog Food
- Hill’s Canine Sensitive Stomach Dog Food
- Hill’s Canine Healthy Mobility for large dogs
- Hill’s Canine Healthy Mobility for medium-sized dog
- Hill’s Canine Oral Care Dog Food
- Hill’s Canine Healthy Mobility
- Hill’s Mature Adult 7+ Light Chicken
Major highlights of the Science Plan dog food includes:
- The company manufactures dog food specifically for dogs of different ages.
- Generally, the Science Plan dog food products have antioxidants which are good for immunity.
- Real chicken is the first ingredient in Science Plan dog foods.
- No-chicken by product meal is there in Science Plan dog food.
- Science Plan dog food has no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Science Plan dog food has 100 % precisely balanced nutrition.
Banking upon the rich experience of more than 40 years, Royal Canin has came a long way to become one of the most renowned manufacturers and suppliers of dog and cat feed. A subsidiary of Mars Inc., Royal Canin works with veterinary nutritionists and breeder partners to formulate nutrition solutions which meet the nutritional requirements of cats and dogs. Some of the Royal Canin products are:
- Royal Canin MAXI Joint and Coat Care 28
- Royal Canin Maxi Golden Retriever 25
- Royal Canin Maxi Large Breed Adult 26
- Royal Canin Maxi Aging Care 26
- Royal Canin Maxi German Shepherd 24
- Royal Canin Maxi Weight Care 27
- Royal Canin Maxi Labrador Retriever 30
- Royal Canin Maxi Boxer 26
- Royal Canin Mini Puppy 33
- Royal Canin Mini Adult 27
- Royal Canin Mini Indoor Adult 21
- Royal Canin Mini Toy Indoor Adult 25
- Royal Canin Maxi Large Breed Puppy 32
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet canine Vegetarian formula
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet canine Urinary SO 13
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet canine Skin Support SS 21
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet canine Renal MP 14
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet canine Renal LP 11
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet canine Modified formula
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet canine Intestinal HE28
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet canine Hypoallergenic HP 19
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet canine Hepatic LS 14
Highlights of Royal Canin Products:
- The first ingredient in major dog foods by Royal canin is chicken meal.
- Brewers’ rice and corn are sources of carbohydrates in Royal canin food.
- On an average, Royal canin food products have a protein content of 32 % , a fat content of 18 % and carbohydrate content of 44 %. However, exact protein, carbohydrate and fat content vary from product to product.
- Some of the Royal canin dog food products contain chelated minerals that make them easier to absorb.
- There are no artificial preservatives in the dog by Royal Canin.
- Royal Canin products are also good for better health of joints, strengthening of bones and shining of coat.