Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Codfish and Orange Mini Adult Dog Food, 2.5 kg
TYPE: Adult food
QUANTITY: 2.5 Kg
BREED: Mini Breed
DESCRIPTION: Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Codfish and Orange Adult Mini Dog Food is a complete meal rich in high quality nutrients and minerals to fulfill high energy demands and to maintain optimum health in adult mini breed dogs It is 100% grain free and has a combination of Pumpkin, Codfish and Orange to boost overall health.
The significance of Codfish, Pumpkin and Orange in Diet
- Codfish contains essential minerals and vitamins which improves eyesight
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in Codfish eases inflammation due to allergies, and reduces itchy skin and dandruff.
- Pumpkin being a great source of natural fibre promotes gentle and a healthy digestion.
- Vitamins and nutrients found in oranges help in clearing the dog’s stomach and boost the immune system.
- Promotes healthy skin, shiny fur and reduces shedding.
- Supports good Cardiovascular health.
- Orange is an excellent source of potassium required for efficient functioning of muscles, nerves and enzymes.
- Gluten-free meal, with no artificial preservatives or cereals
Fresh codfish (25%), dehydrated codfish (25%), pea starch (20%), fish oil, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, dehydrated sweet orange (0.5%), dehydrated apple, pomegranate powder, spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), powdered blackcurrant, powdered blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)
Vitamin A (15000 IU); Vitamin D3 (1500 IU); Vitamin E (600 mg); Vitamin C (150 mg); Niacin (37.5 mg); pantotenic acid (15 mg), Vitamin B2 (7.5 mg); Vitamin B6 (6 mg); Vitamin B1 (4.5 mg); Vitamin H (0.38 mg); folic acid (0.45 mg); Vitamin B12 (0.1 mg); choline chloride (2500 mg); Beta‐carotene (1.5 mg); zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (910 mg); manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (380 mg); ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate (250 mg); copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (88 mg); selenomethionine (0.40 mg); DL‐methionine (4000 mg); Taurine (1000 mg); L‐Carnitine (300 mg). Organoleptic Additives: aloe vera extract (1000 mg); green tea extract (100 mg); rosemary extract. Antioxidants: tocopherol‐rich extracts of natural origin.
Protein (30.00%) Fats and oils (18.00%) Crude fibre (2.90%) Ash (7.30%) Calcium (1.20%) Phosphorus (0.90%) Omega‐6 (1.60%) Omega‐3 (2.30%) DHA (1.00%) EPA (0.70%) Glucosamine(1200 mg/kg) Chondroitin (900 mg/kg).