Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Codfish and Pomegranate Mini Adult Dog Food, 7 kg
TYPE: Adult food
QUANTITY: 7 Kg
BREED: Mini Breed
DESCRIPTION: Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Codfish and Orange Adult Mini Dog Food is loaded with high quality minerals and nutrients to meet the high energy requirements and to support overall health and wellbeing in mini breed adult dogs. It is 100% grain free and has a blend of Codfish, Pumpkin and Orange for excellent savor.
How Codfish, Pumpkin and Orange is decisive as ingredients in a Diet?
- Codfish contains essential minerals and vitamins which enhance a good eyesight
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in Codfish reduces inflammation due to allergies, and eliminates itchy skin and dandruff.
- Pumpkin being a great source of natural fibre encourages gentle and a healthy digestion.
- Vitamins and nutrients found in oranges help in cleansing the dog’s stomach and boosts immunity.
- Promotes healthy skin, shiny fur and reduces shedding.
- Promotes good cardiovascular health.
- Orange is an excellent source of potassium required for efficient functioning of muscles, nerves and enzymes.
- Gluten-free meal, with no artificial preservatives or cereals
Fresh codfish (25%), dehydrated codfish (25%), pea starch (20%), fish oil, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, dehydrated sweet orange (0.5%), dehydrated apple, pomegranate powder, spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), powdered blackcurrant, powdered blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)
Vitamin A (15000 IU); Vitamin D3 (1500 IU); Vitamin E (600 mg); Vitamin C (150 mg); Niacin (37.5 mg); pantotenic acid (15 mg), Vitamin B2 (7.5 mg); Vitamin B6 (6 mg); Vitamin B1 (4.5 mg); Vitamin H (0.38 mg); folic acid (0.45 mg); Vitamin B12 (0.1 mg); choline chloride (2500 mg); Beta‐carotene (1.5 mg); zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (910 mg); manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (380 mg); ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate (250 mg); copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (88 mg); selenomethionine (0.40 mg); DL‐methionine (4000 mg); Taurine (1000 mg); L‐Carnitine (300 mg). Organoleptic Additives: aloe vera extract (1000 mg); green tea extract (100 mg); rosemary extract. Antioxidants: tocopherol‐rich extracts of natural origin.
Protein (30.00%) Fats and oils (18.00%) Crude fibre (2.90%) Ash (7.30%) Calcium (1.20%) Phosphorus (0.90%) Omega‐6 (1.60%) Omega‐3 (2.30%) DHA (1.00%) EPA (0.70%) Glucosamine(1200 mg/kg) Chondroitin (900 mg/kg).