Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Codfish and Pomegranate Mini Adult Dog Food, 0.8 kg
TYPE: Adult food
QUANTITY: 0.8 Kg
BREED: Mini Breed
DESCRIPTION: Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Codfish and Orange Adult Mini Dog Food is loaded with high quality nutrients and minerals to support the overall health and wellbeing in adult mini breed dogs. It is 100% grain free and has a combination of Pumpkin, Codfish, and Orange to complete the nutritional requirements in them.
Importance of Codfish, Pumpkin, and Orange in Diet
- Codfish contains essential minerals and vitamins which promotes good eyesight.
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in Codfish acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Pumpkin being a great source of natural fibre aids gentle and a healthy digestion.
- Vitamins and nutrients found in oranges help strengthen the dog’s immune system and help to clear their stomach.
- Promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and reduces shedding.
- Improves Cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy skin and shiny fur.
- Orange is an excellent source of potassium required for efficient functioning of muscles, nerves and enzymes.
- Gluten-free meal, with no artificial preservatives or cereals
Fresh codfish (25%), dehydrated codfish (25%), pea starch (20%), fish oil, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, dehydrated sweet orange (0.5%), dehydrated apple, pomegranate powder, spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), powdered blackcurrant, powdered blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)
Vitamin A (15000 IU); Vitamin D3 (1500 IU); Vitamin E (600 mg); Vitamin C (150 mg); Niacin (37.5 mg); pantotenic acid (15 mg), Vitamin B2 (7.5 mg); Vitamin B6 (6 mg); Vitamin B1 (4.5 mg); Vitamin H (0.38 mg); folic acid (0.45 mg); Vitamin B12 (0.1 mg); choline chloride (2500 mg); Beta‐carotene (1.5 mg); zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (910 mg); manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (380 mg); ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate (250 mg); copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (88 mg); selenomethionine (0.40 mg); DL‐methionine (4000 mg); Taurine (1000 mg); L‐Carnitine (300 mg). Organoleptic Additives: aloe vera extract (1000 mg); green tea extract (100 mg); rosemary extract. Antioxidants: tocopherol‐rich extracts of natural origin.
Protein (30.00%) Fats and oils (18.00%) Crude fibre (2.90%) Ash (7.30%) Calcium (1.20%) Phosphorus (0.90%) Omega‐6 (1.60%) Omega‐3 (2.30%) DHA (1.00%) EPA (0.70%) Glucosamine(1200 mg/kg) Chondroitin (900 mg/kg)