Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Lamb and Blueberry Puppy,Medium and Maxi Dog Food, 12 kg
TYPE: Puppy food
QUANTITY: 12 Kg
- Medium and Large breed puppies
- Gestating and breast-feeding bitches of same breed
DESCRIPTION: Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Lamb and Blueberry Puppy Dog Food is a complete meal designed to offer overall balanced nutrition to Medium and Large breed puppies. The food has 96% protein content from high quality Lamb. The meal can also be served to gestating and breast-feeding bitches of the same breed.
SIGNIFICANCE OF DIET RICH IN PUMPKIN, LAMB AND BLUEBERRY
- Anti-carcinogenic effect from blueberry which neutralizes free radicals to give a healthy and sound immune system.
- High protein content offered by Lamb for building lean muscle mass.
- Pumpkin can help naturally control parasites
- Potential to prevent obesity and diabetes due to a low glycemic index which allows a modular release of energy during the day.
- GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Free Food.
- Adequate level of minerals aid urinary health.
- Essential amino acids and high protein content in Lamb maintains body tissues and regulate body processes
- Pumpkin being a natural source of fibre promotes gentle and a healthy digestion.
INGREDIENTS: Fresh grass fed Lamb (24%), dehydrated lamb meat (24%), pea starch (20%), chicken fat, dehydrated herrings, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), fresh herring, dehydrated herring, dehydrated whole eggs, herring oil, fiber vegetable of peas, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, chicken cartilages (source of glucosamine e chondroitin sulfate) inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract, dehydrated blueberries (0.5%), dehydrated spinach , psyllium (0.3%), dehydrated apple, dehydrated sweet orange, dehydrated pomegranate, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, DL-methionine, taurine, L-carnitine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin.
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)
Vitamin A (16000 IU); Vitamin D3 (1600 IU); Vitamin E 600mg; Vitamin C (160 mg); Niacin (40 mg); pantothenic acid (16 mg); Vitamin B2 (8 mg); Vitamin B6 (6.4 mg); Vitamin B1 (4.8 mg); Vitamin H (0.40 mg); folic acid (0.48 mg); Vitamin B12 (0.1mg); choline chloride (2800 mg); Beta‐carotene (1.5 mg); zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (910 mg); manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (380 mg); ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate (250 mg); copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (88 mg); selenomethionine (0.40 mg); DL-methionine (6000 mg); Taurine (1000 mg); L-Carnitine (300 mg). Organoleptic Additives: aloe vera extract (1000 mg); green tea extract (100 mg); rosemary extract. Antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin.
Crude Protein (min): (35.00%); Crude Fat (min): (20.00%); Crude Fiber (max): (1.90%); Moisture (max): (9.00%); Ash (max): (8.10%); Calcium (min): (1.30%); Phosphorus (min): (0.90%); Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): (3.40%); Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): (0.90%); Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): (0.50%); Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): (0.30%); Glucosamine* (min): (1000 mg/kg); Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): (700 mg/kg). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
|Breed type||Maxi, Medium|