Hills Prescription Diet r/d Canine 3.86kg

₹2,850.00
Out of stock
Only 0 left
SKU
PW_HILL_06

TYPE: Dog Food

QUANTITY: 3.86 Kg

BREED: All dog breeds.

DESCRIPTION: Large and giant breed dogs generally require a considerable amount of physical activity, a problem like obesity can drastically reduce their mobility and hamper their health. Hills Prescription Diet r/d Canine 3.86kg is a high-quality prescription food containing essential nutrients and minerals for assisting weight reduction in overweight dogs. L-Carnitine present in the diet helps to metabolise excess fat deposits in the body. The diet is rich in protein for maintaining lean muscle mass and to help the dog feel full for longer. Hills Prescription Diet r/d Canine also contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibre for easing digestion and to suppress the appetite. Science Prescription diet consists of analytically verified anti-oxidant formula for building a strong immune system.

BENEFITS OF HILLS PRESCRIPTION DIET'S U/D CANINE

  • L-Carnitine helps in converting excess body fat into energy.
  • Adequate protein content for promoting lean muscle mass and to help keep the canine feel fuller for longer.
  • An Ideal level of soluble and insoluble fibre in the diet subdues appetite and help in reducing the dogs calorie intake.
  • High-quality ingredients like Whole grain corn and Chicken meal makes the meal delicious to savour.
  • A clinically proven anti-oxidant formula boosts overall immunity.

INGREDIENTS:
Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Caramel color, Pork Fat, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors , Beta-Carotene

NUTRITION FACTS
Protein (34.6%), Fat (8.3%), Carbohydrate (NFE) (39.0%), Fibre (crude) (12.7%), Calcium (0.72%), , Sodium (0.27%), Potassium (0.92%), Magnesium (0.120%), Vitamin E (558 IU/kg), Carnitine (339.5ppm), Vitamin E (558 IU/kg), Insoluble Fiber (23.1%), Soluble Fiber( 2.1%), Total Dietary Fiber (25.2%)

HOW TO FEED HILLS PRESCRIPTION DIET R/D CANINE

Target Weight of Dog

Weight loss

Weight Control

5 lb (2,3 kg)

1/2 cup (40 g)

7/8 cup (70 g)

10 lb (4,5 kg)

7/8 cup (70 g)

1 3/8 cups (115 g)

15 lb (6,8 kg)

1 1/4 cups (105 g)

1 7/8 cups (155 g)

20 lb (9,1 kg)

1 1/2 cups (125 g)

2 1/3 cups (190 g)

30 lb (14 kg)

2 cups (165 g)

3 1/4 cups (265 g)

40 lb (18 kg)

2 1/2 cups (205 g)

4 cups (330 g)

50 lb (23 kg)

3 cups (245 g)

4 3/4 cups (390 g)

60 lb (27 kg)

3 1/3 cups (275 g)

5 1/2 cups (450 g)

70 lb (32 kg)

3 3/4 cups (310 g)

6 cups (490 g)

80 lb (36 kg)

4 1/4 cups (350 g)

6 3/4 cups (555 g)

100 lb (45 kg)

5 cups (410 g)

8 cups (655 g)


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Hills Prescription Diet r/d Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Hills Prescription Diet r/d Canine 3.86kg

©2019 Petsworld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.