Pedigree Professional Starter and Weaning Dog Food 1.2 Kg
TYPE: Puppy Food
QUANTITY: 1.2 Kg
- Weaning pups between 3 weeks to 3 months.
- Pregnant or lactating bitches of all breeds.
DESCRIPTION: Pedigree Dog Food Puppy Weaning is an ideal diet to introduce to your pup at the age of 3 weeks. This diet is introduced at a very crucial time for puppy development. At this time period puppies tend to gain 5 – 10% of their body weight everyday on an average. During the period of weaning the pup’s digestive system is not strong and they can’t chew on regular food and this is the perfect diet for them at this time. After maternal milk this is the feed that helps a pup develop healthy digestive system as well as immune system. It contains colostrum which maximizes the growth potential of weaning puppies. Pedigree Starter ingredients include prebiotic fibre which helps in gentle digestion of food in both mother and weaning pups.
- Feed is very gentle and can be consumed by a pup as young as 3 weeks.
- Contains essential nutrients and vitamins to boost overall immunity.
- Balanced proportion of Calcium and phosphorus strengthens bones and teeth.
- Presence of Prebiotics makes the food easy to digest and hence maintaining a healthy digestive system.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Chicken by-products, Minerals, Dietary fibre, Amino acid, Vitamins, Soya bean oil, Gravy, Wheat gluten, Colouring agents, Flavor, No beef or pork.
Crude Protein (7%), Fat (6%), Crude Fiber (0.8%), Moisture (81%)
HOW TO FEED
Introduce your pup to starter mother & pup as soft form. Take the recommended quantity of the rehydratable kibbles and add an equal amount of lukewarm water (max. 50°C). Caution • Do not cook this food • Do not add boiling water to the food before serving • Wait until the water has cooled down and the kibbles are soft before serving them to your pup kibbles have become soft before serving them to your puppy
|Breed type||Giant, Maxi, Medium, Mini|