Petsworld Plastic Nymphaea Lotus
Nymphaea Lotus is generally used as a freshwater aquarium plant. Most of the aquarists prefer to have the underwater foliage by trimming the lily pads. Keeping this in mind PetsWorld have extended its popular range of artificial aquarium plants by indulging Plastic Nymphaea Lotus in its list.
Why Plastic Nymphaea Lotus?
- Gives your aquarium a natural look.
- The variegations like tiger prints appear under intense illumination.
- Perfect Hide Out for small and medium fishes like Oscar and parrot fish.
- Very economic and easy to clean.
- Non toxic and doesn’t fade.
NOTE: Product may vary in color, size and shape.