Royal Canin Medium Starter Dog Food 4 Kg
TYPE: Starter Food
QUANTITY: 4 Kg
- Medium breed bitch (from 11 to 25 kg) and her puppies.
- Bitch at the end of gestation and during lactation.
- Weaning puppies up to 2 months old
Medium breed dogs: Labrador Retriever, Bull Dog, Poodle, Boxer, Siberian Husky, Basset Hound, German Shepherd, Rottweiler etc.
DESCRIPTION: Royal Canin Medium Starter 4 Kg (Mother and Babydog) brings an exclusive blend of nutrients to support a medium breed bitch (weight 11 to 25 kg) during gestation (3rdtrimester) and lactation, and a puppy from weaning up to 2 months of age. The heightened energy needs of a gestating and lactating mother are perfectly met with the special nutrient profile of the starter diet. Baby canine gets the goodness of its mother’s milk and other important elements to fuel its growth. The underdeveloped and immature immune and digestive systems of the puppy are well-supported by the nutritious food. Royal Canine Medium starter is the best dog food to initiate solid diet to the canine baby. The kibbles can be rehydrated easily with the help of warm water, and gain a porridge-like consistency which is palatable for both a weaning puppy and its mother.
BENEFITS OF ROYAL CANIN STARTER
- Boosts overall digestive mechanism and builds a strong immune system in puppies.
- Assists the transition from mother’s milk to solid food (energy value, quality protein, fats).
- The kibbles easily rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency making the meal delicious for the bitch and her weaning puppies.
- Meets the high energy requirements of nursing mothers.
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fatty acid salt, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Beta-carotene: 40 mg, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: (30%) - Fat content: (22%) - Crude ash: (7.5%) - Crude fibres: (1.3%)
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation. span> lected for its very high assimilation.