Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dry Hypoallergenic Dog Food 2 Kg
TYPE: Adult Food
QUANTITY: 2 Kg
BREED: All dog breeds suffering from skin and coat allergies.
DESCRIPTION: Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Veterinary Diet presents a combination of nutrients that will best suit a dog prone to suffer from food allergies. The dry dog food is perfect for the complete nourishment of your dog as it provides the dog with all essential nutrients. The diet includes high quality hydrolysed proteins which get digested very easily and thus minimises the chances of an allergy. An exclusive blend of five special nutrients boosts the barrier function of the skin. Fermentable fibres, like beet pulp and FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides), and minerals work to maintain the health of the digestive system. Essential fatty acids EPA and DHA enhance the health of the digestive system and skin.
BENEFITS OF ROYAL CANINE HYPOALLERGENIC FOOD
- Hydrolysed soy protein helps in reducing allergies.
- Fermentable fibres keep the digestive system in good health.
- Contains Omega 3 fatty acid (EPA-DHA) for promoting good skin health and to give a radiant coat.
- Essential vitamins and minerals offer the canine a balanced nutrition.
- Helps reduce inflammation.
- Superior anti-oxidant formula for boosting overall immunity.
Rice, hydrolysedsoya protein isolate, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed poultry liver, beet pulp, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, fish oil, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 24800 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 202 mg, Preservatives, Antioxidants..
Protein: (21%) - Fat content: (19%) - Crude ash: (8.4%) - Crude fibres: (1%)
Per kg: EPA/DHA: 3.4 g - Essential fatty acids: 47 g
HOW TO FEED
The diet should be started from the onset of signs of cardiac disease. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion is sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- Food elimination trials
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Bacterial growth
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR
- History of pancreatitis
|Breed type||Giant, Maxi, Medium, Mini|
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Wet Convalescence Dog Food 410 gm₹442.00 ₹470.00
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Wet Hepatic Dog Food 420 gm₹333.00 ₹350.00
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dry Cardiac Dog Food 2 Kg₹1,398.00 ₹1,480.00