Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dry Hypoallergenic Dog Food 7 Kg
TYPE: Adult Food
QUANTITY: 7 Kg
BREED: All dog breeds suffering from skin and coat allergies.
DESCRIPTION: Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Veterinary Diet dry dog food is a complete meal for adult dogs of all breeds suffering from food allergies. Essential vitamins and minerals present in the diet meet the high nutritional requirements in canines. Hydrolysed soy protein facilitates healthy digestion thus reducing any chances of allergies. Exclusive fusion of five special nutrients boosts the skin’s barrier function. Royal Canin hypoallergenic ingredients include fermentable fibres, like beet pulp and FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides), for boosting overall digestive mechanism. Essential fatty acids like EPA and DHA promote skin health and give a lustrous coat.
BENEFITS OF ROYAL CANINE HYPOALLERGENIC FOOD
- Hydrolsysed soy protein aids a healthy digestion which helps in reducing the allergies drastically.
- Fermentable fibres encourage gentle and a healthy digestion.
- Contains Omega 3 fatty acid (EPA-DHA) for boosting skin health and to give a shiny coat.
- Essential vitamins and minerals for strengthening bones and joints.
- Offers an anti-inflammatory effect by alleviating pain in joints.
- Superior anti-oxidant formula for building a strong immune system.
Rice, hydrolysedsoya protein isolate, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed poultry liver, beet pulp, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, fish oil, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 24800 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 202 mg, Preservatives, Antioxidants..
Protein: (21%) - Fat content: (19%) - Crude ash: (8.4%) - Crude fibres: (1%)
Per kg: EPA/DHA: 3.4 g - Essential fatty acids: 47 g
HOW TO FEED
The diet should be started from the onset of signs of cardiac disease. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion is sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- Food elimination trials
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Chronic diarrhea
- Bacterial growth
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR
- History of pancreatitis
|Breed type||Giant, Maxi, Medium, Mini|
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Wet Hepatic Dog Food 420 gm₹333.00 ₹350.00
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dry Hypoallergenic Dog Food 2 Kg₹1,436.00 ₹1,520.00
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Wet Convalescence Dog Food 410 gm₹442.00 ₹470.00
- DROOLS Vet Pro Dog Adult 15 Kg.₹2,899.00