Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dry Urinary Dog Food 2 Kg
Urinary S/O is a nutritionally balanced food created to support the health of an adult dog with struvite stones, and reduce their recurrence
1) Dissolves all types of struvite stones
2) Low level of magnesium
3) Contains urine acidifying properties
Description about the product:
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary S/O has been formulated to take care of the complete health of your adult dog while also taking care to dissolve the struvite stones the dog is affected with. The nutrient rich dry dog food has been empowered to effectively dissolve all kinds of struvite stones. Magnesium is one of the natural components which go into forming struvite crystals; thus, the amount of magnesium has been greatly reduced in the diet to discourage the development. Low Relative Supersaturation (RSS) results in lower concentration of ions, and hence decreased risk of crystal formation. By diluting the urine, the food also assists in preventing the formation of urinary tract stones (struvite and calcium oxalate).
- Bacterial cystitis
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
(In older dogs: renal function should be checked before Urinary S/O Canine is prescribed)
Not recommended for:
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- In conjunction with the use of urine-acidifying drugs
- Pregnancy, Lactation, Growth
Ingredients:Rice, maize flour, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin A: 16200 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 52 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 202 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, Preservatives, Antioxidants.
Calcium: 0.5% - Phosphorus: 0.5% - Sodium: 1.2% - Chloride: 2.21% - Potassium: 0.8% - Magnesium: 0.05% - Sulphur: 0.3%.
Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (0.55%), DL-methionine.
Important - It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use, before extending the period of use and before stopping use.
|Breed type||Giant, Maxi, Medium, Mini|
- DROOLS Vet Pro Dog Adult 3 Kg.₹680.00
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dry Skin Support Dog Food 2 Kg₹2,012.00 ₹2,120.00
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Wet Urinary Dog Food 410 gm₹311.00 ₹330.00
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dry Satiety Weight Management Dog Food 6 Kg₹4,138.00 ₹4,470.00
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dry Satiety Weight Management Dog Food 1.5 Kg₹1,056.00 ₹1,128.00