Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dry Weight Control Dog Food 1.5 Kg
TYPE: Adult Food
QUANTITY: 1.5 Kg
BREED: All dog breeds.
DESCRIPTION: Royal Canin Weight Control Dog Food helps to maintain a healthy weight of your adult dog. Excess weight is a loud invitation to many health issues. Weight Control diet from Royal Canin gives your dog a complete and balanced diet to offer good health along with an ideal body weight. The diet includes a high amount of premium quality protein which promotes lean body mass. The dry dog food is enriched with L-carnitine which promotes healthy weight by metabolising fat, while reduced levels of calories assist in limiting weight gain. A healthy set of bones and joints are ensured with the inclusion of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine. A special and patented antioxidant complex boosts the health of the immune system.
BENEFITS OF ROYAL CANIN WEIGHT CONTROL DOG FOOD
- High protein content builds lean muscle mass and repair body tissues.
- Essential vitamins and minerals strengthen bones and joints.
- Regulated calorie content for combating excessive weight gain.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin gives an anti-inflammatory effect by reducing swelling and stiffness.
- Superior antioxidant formula eliminates free radicals in the body and boosts overall immune system.
Dehydrated poultry protein, barley, maize flour, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, minerals, yeasts, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (Per Kg)
Vitamin A: 17600 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 34 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 4 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 147 mg, Preservatives, Antioxidants.
Protein: (30%) - Fat content: (10%) - Crude ash: (6.3%) - Crude fibres: (6.7%)
- Weight maintenance (Obesity stage 2) following a weight loss programme (Obesity stage 1)
- Dogs which are prone to obesity
- Hyperlipidaemia linked to overweight
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR
- Chronic diseases that require an increased energy intake
IMPORTANT - It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion is sought before use or before extending the period of use.
|Breed type||Giant, Maxi, Medium, Mini|
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Wet Urinary Dog Food 410 gm₹311.00 ₹330.00