Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Wet Cardiac Dog Food 410 gm
TYPE: Adult Food
QUANTITY: 410 grams.
BREED: All dog breeds suffering from chronic cardiac insufficiency and hypertension.
DESCRIPTION: Royal Canin Cardiac Wet Dog Food is a wholesome meal for an adult dog, created to support the functioning of heart in case the dog suffers from chronic cardiac insufficiency. Lowering of sodium content from the diet helps to reduce water retention, and thus lessens stress from the cardiovascular system. Royal Canin Cardiac also includes L-carnitine and taurine which are essential for healthy cardiovascular functioning. Balanced proportions of potassium and magnesium help to promote muscle strength. Taurine present in the diet keeps the heart healthy and helps maintain good eyesight.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET WET CARDIAC DOG FOOD?
- High-quality nutrients contain free radicals for boosting the cardiovascular system.
- Contains Taurine which keeps the heart healthy.
- Potassium, Magnesium and Sodium maintain good electrolyte balance to support dogs with chronic heart insufficiency.
- Low sodium diet boosts the cardiac health by reducing water retention.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, vegetables
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (Per Kg)
Vitamin D3: 225 IU, E1 (Iron): 12 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 3.5 mg, E5 (Manganese): 3.7 mg, E6 (Zinc): 37 mg - Technological additives: Cassia gum: 3.3 g.
Protein: (8.1%) - Fat content: (7.1%) - Crude ash: (1.3%) - Crude fibres: (1%) - Moisture (73.5%)
Sodium: 0.05% - Magnesium: 0.04% - Potassium: 0.23%.
The diet should be started from the onset of signs of cardiac disease. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- Congestive cardiac failure
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR
- Pancreatitis or a history of pancreatitis