Sera Fishtamin Complementary Vitamin Feed For Ornamental Fish 100 ml
A multivitamin superior formulation to support the health of ornamental fish in fresh and marine aquarium.
- Highest quality complementary feed
- Enriched with 12 valuable vitamins
- Optimum Support at the time of breeding, stress, disease, etc
- Strengthens pond fish before and after hibernation
- Add to the food or directly to water
Sera Fishtamin is an emulsion of various vitamins, which helps your fresh or marine water ornamental fish to maintain an optimum health. The premium quality product boosts the immunity of the body. You can add Fishtamin directly to the water or enrich the food of the fish by adding it into the food. The complementary food provides the fish with essential nutrients at significant moments like breeding, stress, during and a few days after a disease and after introducing them to a water tank.
Composition: Water, Fats and oils
Additives per liter: Vitamins and provitamins: Vit.A 545,000 IU, Vit. B1 2,000 mg, Vit. B2 1,5000 mg, Vit. B6 2,000 mg, Vit. B12 2 mg, Vit. C 55,000 mg, Vit. D3 100,000 IU, Vit. E 4,700 mg/IU, Vit. K 510 mg, Calcium D-pantothenate 5,000 mg, folic acid 480 mg, Nicotinamide 10,000 mg
What are the benefits?
Sera presents a bottle full of goodness of various essential vitamins which seek to support the health of your fish, especially at the critical stages of its life. The multi-vitamin formulation strengthens the natural defenses of the fish; enables it to fight infections, stay healthier and livelier.
Feeding Recommendations: Shake well before using
- For vitamin enrichment of frozen food: Add 2-3 drops of SF to the food portion (approx. 1 tablespoon) after thawing. Allow to soak in briefly, then feed immediately.
- For vitamin enrichment of Artemia nauplii: Add 5 drops per each 100 ml (3.38 fl.oz.) of saltwater into the breeding container every other day, 30-60 minutes before feeding the nauplii.
- Before and up to 10 days after breeding attempts: Add 4-6 drops onto the food every other day. Allow to soak in briefly, then feed immediately.
- For raising fry: Add 1-5 drops (depending on the number and size of the young fish) onto Sera Micron, Sera Vipan Baby or Sera Vipagran Baby every other day. Mix briefly to make a food paste, then add the food paste into the breeding container.
- For strengthening during and a few days after diseases as well as in stress situations: Add 2-3 drops onto the food every day. Allow to soak in briefly, then feed immediately. If the fish do not feed anymore, add 6-7 drops per each 50 l (13.2 US gal.) of aquarium water.
Advice: Direct addition of Sera Fishtamin into the aquarium water should be effected in the evenings after switching off the lights, as vitamins are sensitive to light.
Store in a cool and dark place.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Not to be used in conjunction with animals used for human consumption