Call us Now +91-8744012053
Mon - Sat ~ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFollow & Like
Dogs are the most loved pets across the world. Their way of exhibiting their love and affection towards their master is extraordinary. Millions of people in the world own the dog. They feel a sense of belonging and security when the pet is around and consider the pet as their family member.
Often we come across people who confess that their dog is their best friend. The fact to consider here is that why do humans feel so emotionally attached to their dog? Few points are listed below:
1. A sense of security develops in the mind of the owner when the dog is around. Dogs are blessed with certain instincts of smell which make them superior to most of the living beings. This can be an added advantage to the owner as the dog often saves them of any unwanted situation in life. So the master feels emotionally attached to the dog.
2. They can easily figure out if the owner is disturbed or sad due to any reason. They become quite and just make the master feel that they are with them as a moral support by cuddling next to the master. The feeling sparks an emotional chord with the master.
3. The fear of losing the dog is an emotionally draining feeling because the life span of dogs is about 12-14 years. The feeling of parting away from a family member is similar to the feeling of parting with your favorite pet.
4. The owner considers the dog to be their own child. Surveys reveal that few childless couples keep dogs that fulfill their desires of parenthood to some extent though the feelings are unmatched. But love and affection towards the dog is definitely there.
5. A sense of attachment is felt when the dog gets unwell. This makes the master emotionally sad and the owner does the best possible treatment to pull the dog out of the situation just like one would do for a family member.
6. A sense of dependency on the dog develops as dogs are good and vigilant beings and are able to guard your family better than anyone else. The dog also loves to make the master secure about its presence.
7. A dog sparks the feeling of friendship with the owner as they go out for long walks and sometimes accompany the master for drives as well. This is something one would love to indulge to do with a friend. A friend is an emotional anchor in life and in the case with dogs they too are capable of filling this void in your life.
Dogs are our best friend. It is a practical approach as it is very true and time and again dogs have proved their loyalty towards their master.
The emotional side of the human-dog relationship has come to light many times and each time the relationship has stood rock hard. The emotional support which a dog lends to its master cannot be negated at any point of time.