Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Lamb and Blueberry Mini Adult Dog Food, 0.8 kg
TYPE: Adult food
QUANTITY: 0.8 Kg
BREED: Mini Breed
DESCRIPTION: Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Lamb and Blueberry Adult Mini Dog Food is a complete meal formulated to meet the high energy and nutritional requirements of mini breed adult dogs.
Importance of Diet containing Pumpkin, Blueberry, and Lamb.
- Lamb being a rich source of protein helps in building muscle and to promote healthy skin and hair.
- Antioxidant formula in Blueberry counters free radicals presents in the body boosting the overall immunity.
- Pumpkin being a great source of natural fibre promotes healthy digestion.
- Balanced proportion of minerals supports urinary health.
- Prevents obesity and diabetes due to a low glycemic index in the meal.
- GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Free Food.
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Lamb being a high source of protein helps in building and repairing muscle tissues.
- Gluten and grain free food.
- Reduces swelling, stiffness and joint pains thus giving an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Regulates intestinal motility
Fresh grass fed Lamb (22%), dehydrated lamb meat (20%), pea starch (20%), chicken fat, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), dehydrated whole eggs, fresh herring, dehydrated herring, herring oil, fiber vegetable of peas, dried carrots, sun-cured alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract, dehydrated blueberry (0.5%), dehydrated apple, dehydrated pomegranate, dehydrated sweet orange, dehydrated spinach , psyllium (0.3%), salt, brewer’s dried yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, DL-methionine, taurine, L-carnitine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, tocopherol‐rich extracts of natural origin..
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)
Vitamin A 15000 IU; Vitamin D3 (1500 IU); Vitamin E (600 mg); Vitamin C (150 mg); Niacin (37.5mg); pantotenic acid (15 mg); Vitamin B2 (7.5 mg); Vitamin B6 (6 mg); Vitamin B1 (4.5 mg); Vitamin H (0.38 mg); folic acid (0.45mg); Vitamin B12 (0.1mg); choline chloride (2500 mg); Beta‐carotene (1.5 mg); zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (910 mg); manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (380 mg); ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate (250 mg); copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase (88 mg); selenomethionine (0.40 mg); DL‐methionine (4000 mg); Taurine (1000 mg); L‐carnitine (300 mg). Organoleptic additives: aloe vera extract (1000 mg); green tea extract (100 mg); rosemary extract. Antioxidants: tocopherol‐rich extracts of natural origin
Crude Protein (min): (28.00 %); Crude Fat (min): (18.00 %); Crude Fiber (max): (2.90 %); Moisture (max): (9.00 %); Ash (max): (8.60 %); Calcium (min): (1.40 %); Phosphorus (min): (1.10 %); Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): (3.30 %); Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): (0.90 %); Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): (0.50 %); Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): (0.30 %); Glucosamine* (min): (1000 mg/kg). Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): (700 mg/kg).