Call us Now +91-8744012053
Mon - Sat ~ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFollow & Like
The noble idea of obsessing with your pet cat is getting much accepted in our urban cities, more so like a trend that cat parents in India will not forego. It is indeed a fact that cat owners are slave to their felines to a degree of healthy obsession; But hey! It is only making the world a better place.
Not sure if you belong to The Cat-stung clan? Read more and decide if you show these telltale signs that clearly indicate the traits crazy cat people depict! You are the right candidate for this quiz if you’ve already been adopted by a purring angel or if you are still contemplating to fill your household with cutesy meows.
1) You are head over heels in love with your cat if you ditch all work just so you don’t disturb your kitty while its sound asleep lying in your lap. You certainly don’t want to awaken the fur-ball even if it means to procrastinate answering a call of nature.
2) Your smart phone has more photos of your cat than your own or of any other family member (with the exception of your own kids). Yes! You are smitten by your feline and a sucker for selfie with your cat. Also your social media feeds reek of your kitty and her crazy antics.
3) You get anxiety pangs if your kitty’s favorite cat treat or food goes out of stock with popular cat websites or at your nearest local pet shop. Take an advice from a fellow cat parent; always overstock Cat food and Litter. “Phew, Feeling better already!”
4) Your house is full of cat themed stuff including the Crazy Cat Lady t-shirt but you still think it’s not enough and love to purchase & flaunt more & more kitty memorabilia.
5) If you call your cat with outlandishly cute nicknames such as Buchka, puchki, poochielit or Ladoo Singh; YOU SIR, Are conquered by General Meeaow; YOU MUST SURRENDER!
6) You don’t like people who don’t like cats, period. Your philosophy in life is simple, ‘If You Love me, Love My Cat!’ You are unable to wrap your brains around the fact that non-cat lovers do exist. You refuse to even save their numbers in your phonebook and excel at dodging any encounter with feline haters.
7) When your cat snuggles up to you what you experience is the perfect moment of absolute bliss. All your stress and the day’s fatigue vanish under your cat’s embrace. You feel at peace even amid an unnerving situation.
8) You have regular conversations with your cat and your life’s important decisions are based on them. It’s amazing how cats can read their owners’ minds and you cannot imagine a day without gossiping with your feline BFF.
9) Your cat’s soft purring is like a lullaby that puts you to sleep every night.
If you display most of these symptoms, you are, of course, bedazzled by the mouser and successfully qualify for the coveted title of the ‘’Crazy Cat Person’’. We would love to hear other symptoms that you may have as a cat lover in our comment box below.