Call us Now +91-8744012053
Mon - Sat ~ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFollow & Like
After bringing pet at home, you are responsible for his needs related to nutrition, safety, health and care. One of the most imperative decisions you will make as a pet owner is finding a reputed and knowledgeable health care provider for your canine companion. Developing a trustworthy relationship with your vet is an integral aspect of your pet’s health. But, finding a good vet does not just happen by accident.
You have to do a thorough research work. Here are some tips you can keep in mind while selecting your vet:
1. First arrange a first appointment without your pooch to speak with a vet and get an overall feel of the facilities available at his clinic.
2. During your appointment at vet clinic, you should carefully glance through and consider whether the space around is latest, well-cleaned and well-organized or not
3. You should also inquire about the number of vets on staff. Vets may hold accountability for patients in many medical practices, and cover for each other throughout vacations or other absences.
4. You should also observe that how the vet is interacting with the pets in the clinic. If possible, try to introduce the vet to your dog in a casual manner. Be sure to sense the energy of your canine companion around the vet to see if he/she is comfortable around them.
5. Most vet proudly display their state and national licenses either in their exam rooms or office. For dogs with specific medical problems, like chronic eye or skin issues or pets receiving treatment for cancer, it is advisable to visit a vet specialist for regular care.
6. You should ask questions about your pet. If you have any particular requests or concerns for your dog, do not hesitate to speak up. Many vets appreciate it when their clients take an interest in the care of their pets. Although the questions may differ depending on the reason of vet visit, you can ask following common questions:
7. You also need to be sure that the vet clinic is open hours and days that are convenient for you. However, hours and days are not as vital as good dog care and communication.Is your practice AAHA-accredited?
If you follow above mentioned tips, I’m sure you will get the right vet for your beloved pet. Remember that nutritious food and providing quality medical facilities are some basic requirements of pets. Maintaining a good vet-client-patient relationship means keeping your dog and you happy, and many vets are willing to take all the necessary steps to make this happen. As long as your requests are safe for your pet’s health, your vet will likely be on board.